16.10.08

This One’s For Eli Whitney…

11.10.08 - Saturday

When asked what season is my favorite, I always say autumn. This is because I love what the time of year brings. It brings sweaters, scarves & boots. It brings pumpkin-flavored everything. It brings hot chocolate. It brings a new look to the foliage, whether it be turning Aspens into golden fountains & bright fires, or creating snow-like bulbs of cotton spanning across acres of land. And in Alabama, there is no lack of cotton fields to provide me with my seasonal pleasure. This one’s for you Eli Whitney

2 comments:

ashley said...

Did you get my email about Thai food Saturday night? Barry is going to be there and I asked him to pass along the invitation to Will as well. What do you say?

Ashley

kim said...

i also love autumn. its perfect ugg weather. and i do love pumpkin pancakes, bagels, cream cheese, scones, and i make a mean pumpkin butterscotch cookie!