27.5.09

What I Need Is A Superhero - Care of Lauren Calvert

27.02.09 - Friday

This is an email I got from my amazing friend Lauren in response to an email I sent her about the awesomeness of my horrid dreams... Oh Lauren, how I love thee...

"Wow.... That's super disturbing.

And that [He Who Shall Not Be Named] dream is pissing me off because I really hate hearing those are endlessly coming up.

The [Co-Worker] one was just pretty funny though.

You need to create a superhero in waking life and really think hard about him, a lot, and all the time. So he'll morph into your dreams and rescue you from this [He Who Shall Not Be Named]! OH OH maybe this super hero is at Sharp Top this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like these kids ...
( for your viewing pleasure )











































Oh yeah. And the guy that you meet that's a potential husband-to-be I have some things to talk with him about and one of those will be proposal ideas. Such as this one -



haha- only because I still believe in fairy tales, I'd love this one!"

She seriously had me nearly crying from silent laughter in my office... :)

No comments: