27.5.09

Rand Drives a Ford??

05.03.09 - Thursday

FYI: I’m totally about to geek out in this post. Don’t worry about it.

I was driving home from work today, and while sitting at a light, I observed the license plate holder of the car ahead of me. Sometimes they say something funny, witty or they just blatantly advertise for the dealership from hence it was purchased. And sometimes, it is way too awesome to miss an opportunity to take an indistinguishable photo of it. Like today.

Now, seeing as that you most likely cannot read what the little plastic frame says, let me just tell you in short, it says something about Two Rivers.

This only means something to anyone if you’ve read (or, like me, are currently reading) the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.

Think of WoT (Wheel of Time) as the Lord of the Rings series on crack. And 4 times longer. And yet to be completed. And sans hobbits.

Thanks for the real-world cameo Rand.

Mmm… Rand.


.

No comments: