9.6.09

Was It Worth It??

14.04.09 - Tuesday

Was it worth it? Heck yeah.

How’d it happen? Gymnastics. :)

I’ve been taking an adult tumbling & trampoline class with my wonderful friends Winnie, Lauren & Kayla, and it has been so thrilling to be reminded of how much I loved the sport and how much I miss it, even almost 8 years since ending my 12 year gymnastics career.

Who doesn’t love flipping through the air, making your body twist in directions you never thought possible, and feeling like you belong on a Cirque du Soleil stage?? Even if it does mean sacrificing your normal, flesh-colored knees to the plastic trampolines that catapult you 10-20 feet into the air… I didn’t like them that pasty peach color anyway. A red/purple/blue color (formed in the shape of the tiny squares of the trampoline pattern) provides a much better pallete, don’t you think?


This could be us someday... :)

Cirque du Soleil at the 2002 Oscars

No comments: