8.6.09

Travelers

13.04.09 - Monday

Hobby Lobby & I are becoming fast friends. This is because it helps me love on my other friends. Such as Kristi.

Kristi & I have a special bond because we are traveling buddies.
Now, this fact in and of itself is nothing extraordinary. Even though we’ve visited such fantastic places as Ireland & France, that is not singular. The part that makes it exceptional is the fact that we’ve never actually left the country… together. But this does not stop us from taking a holiday and enjoying the local scene.

Who doesn’t enjoy a nice, hot beverage in Paris?? Or a cold pint in Dublin??









In honor of Kristi’s beautiful heart, I wanted to make her something to remember our journeys by…


I hope that whenever she sees this hanging on her wall, she reminisces on our passport-free voyages, gluten-free beverages, worry-free times & happy hour flowers. :)


.

1 comment:

... said...

no...you!

The frame is going on the wall in a newly decorated room this week! Come visit soon and let me know if you'll be needing mail at camp this summer!